Orders ship out same or next business day. Mobile device users please rotate to horizontal for the best experience.
Deep Cowboy Plate - Small
- Product Code: P88SMPIE
- Availability: In Stock
Our premium pans are hard anodized inside and out so you get the cooking performance of aluminum's excellent heat conducting properties yet your food is in contact with a highly conductive scratch resistant ceramic layer, which tolerates very high temperatures and has the perfect micro structure to accept a seasoning.
Our Universal Pan Lifters make it so you can use your pie plate as a second frypan.
- Large size nests perfectly in the 10" Frying Pan
- Small size nests perfectly in the 8" Fyying Pan
- Hard anodized
- Thick aluminum (twice the thickness of typical pie tins)
- Small pie tin weight: 5.4 oz. Dim 9" top rim, 7" bottom rim, depth 1.5"
- Large pie tin weight: 8.1 oz. Dim 11" top rim, 9" bottom rim, depth 1.5"
Disclaimer: Inherent to the manufacturing process, there are unavoidable cosmetic marks on the rim (outside edge) of the Cowboy plates. Also, the grey shade (color) of the anodizing may vary from plate to plate. This does not affect usage or long term durability and we feel it is worth it to have the hard anodizing finish inside and out.
Subscribe to our email list