- 3 Eggs
- 8 Slices of bacon cut in 1 inch strips.
- 1 C. Reconstituted dehydrated potatoes. Hungry jack brand in the carton work well (found on the dry potato isle of your grocery store).
- 1/2 C. Shredded Cheese
- 4 Tortillas
- Sour cream and salsa for topping
- sautéed bell peppers and onions (optional)
- Cook bacon in fry pan.
- When bacon is mostly cooked add reconstituted potatoes and cook with bacon.
- When potatoes are browned to your liking add eggs and cook while stirring everything together.
- Salt and pepper to taste (go easy on the salt as the bacon is already quite salty).
- Top mixture with cheese while still hot and cover the fry pan with a firebox pie tin to melt.
- Place ¼ of mixture on each tortilla and top with sour cream and salsa. Enjoy!