1 Chicken breast
4 tablespoons Butter
3/4 C. chicken broth
3/4 C. heavy cream
1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
1 pouch 90 second rice (found in the rice isle of your grocery store)
Salt & pepper
1. Salt chicken breast and grill. When cooked set aside to rest.
2. Add chicken broth and cream to fry pan. Simmer for a few minutes until slightly thickened
3. Stir in rosemary and butter until butter is melted.
4. Add rice and chopped chicken breast to the sauce. Cook for a few min. stirring frequently until the rice is tender.
5. Salt & pepper to taste., and Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet.